Friday, September 3, 2010

30 Weeks

30 weeks sounds like good title for a movie, but our movies will be starting in 10 to 12 more weeks the star to making his appearance soon. Well today was the monthly check up for Anna for her pregnancy with her midwife a long with meet the baby doctor for Triston after his birth. Anna is doing very good weight just 2#s up really she has only gained 16#s from the start of her pregnancy. Tummy for the baby a whole 30cm again average BP really good baby heart rate very good what a sound to hear him. Hearing all of this I feel so blessed and lucky that God has allowed us to have a child to raise. I look back on so many things all that has come about over the years I am Blessed by God for all of this I am grateful. Both Anna and I are looking forward to the arrival of our son with God’s guiding hands any and all things are possible with God. God Bless to all

Anna & Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment