Monday, August 30, 2010

Not Sleeping at All


My Baby is growing so fast….I mean literally GROWING BIG in my tummy. At night when I go to bed I feel his heaviness when I sleep in my back and when I sleep on my side He is complaining (movements and punches) so I have to put up with his craziness when I go to sleep. My husband will make me comfortable, like putting a pillow in my back or a back massage or a big fluffy pillow in between my legs at night to make me comfortable. Greg was planning to turn on the whirlpool tub with warm water, soothing music and warm glow of candles like he always does BUT I can’t because I am so tired I will just have to do it tomorrow night. From my condition even the simplest task that 1 takes for granted is not even obtainable what has a new mother can do guess she would rely on the man of her life..When I think about simplest task I am talking about reaching my toes, getting up from the couch or getting out of bed all with Greg’s help. Don’t get me wrong I am enjoying my pregnancy it is a blessing Triston just wants his presence felt by MOMMY.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment