Saturday, October 9, 2010

33 weeks

This past Oct 1st was my Dr Appointment we are very excited because we can hear his heartbeat again and the newest thing is to watch the large bulges being pushed up as Triston moved and stretches. Once we are inside the clinic, the nurse took my blood pressure 100/70 which is very normal and my weight is just 131 and the size of my baby is 33. When I listened to his heartbeat I was just  so happy and excited because in 6 weeks I would finally see him. I know I keep on telling my family online or even Greg and my mother in law that I am scared. I mean excited and scared to deliver Triston but all they said was no worries everything will be fine. When I was laying down listening to his heartbeat the midwife told me also that his head is downward and his butt is pointed upward in my tummy so i think his ready to come out hehehe. Well he wants to see the world and Daddy and Mommy are ready for him. His room is almost done...Greg decided to put his crib in our bedroom we just have to set up his crib in our bedroom so that we can hear him whenever he wants something( breastfeeding, change his diapers, attention etc) I wish with God's prayer that I will deliver my baby normally because here in the States  C sections are done more commonly I hope it will not include me. The midwife commented on my delivery she thinks it will not be an early delivery but will be  around the delivery date or later time will only tell and it's all in GOD's hands. So I turned it over to him, well with my next appointment will be Oct 15 due date is coming soon with GOD's help.


ANNA

No comments:

Post a Comment