Monday, August 30, 2010

I am Growing Now

Ok this will be caught up now from the last visit from August 6 2010, like I pointed out just started here to blog about our life as we soon will make a addition to our family. Our visit on the 6th was so exciting again our faces beaming with joy and enthusiasms with the third trimester beginning things are going to become very interesting. Anna begins to become aware of this while the midwife tells us her tummy size of 25 ½ cm average size; weight no great additions but a good weight. Fetal activity now here is the thing of notable mentions; Anna said it is like a acrobatic act in her tummy along with pilates; feet, arms and head every which way. Midwife marks it as active and asks so do you have any other things you would like to ask, Anna remarks yes. Goes on to to ask why is it I eat but I still feel like I never ate Triston must be getting the food I eat through the umbilical cord before I get to feel full. A smile comes to my mouth as the midwife tells her no, that does not happen it just the baby is using more of your energy and nutrition you will just have to eat a bit more often help in the growth of Triston. But other than that she tells us everything else looks good baby is going to grow fast and big in the next 3 months and put on its weight for the birth so eat well small moderate meals plenty of rest don’t overdo it see you in 4 weeks off we go with the feeling like we just got given a south seas island beach house to live in, such joy and pleasure we both feel knowing what a blessing awaits us. So now it is up to Anna or myself to blog daily, weekly maybe even hourly so till next time God Bless.

Anna & Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment